Saturday 8 June 2013

39/365 - Dell

39/365 - Dell by Mihai Boangher
39/365 - Dell, a photo by Mihai Boangher on Flickr.

Recap of today:
At this hour I should have a new pc and a new desk
What I have is one monitor, at least it’s a good one … I placed an order yesterday for a new pc, a custom build with assembling and the woman that was taking my order said that today I will have it. I called the store today and they said I could have the parts without the assembling as the department that does this is closed until Monday. I said ok so I will take the parts and assemble it myself – went to the store to take all the parts and guess what? the motherboard that was on the order was not what I requested (it wasn’t even compatible with the processor)…So I need to wait until Monday in order to have my new pc. Regarding the desk I wanted a nice desk from IKEA …went to the store...out of stock until June 16…
Yep, one of those days!
See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment